Here’s an opportunity to volunteer and serve your union! We are looking for a new Treasurer for CUPE 3912. The Treasurer takes care of financial matters including:
• bookkeeping using CUPE’s electronic ledger,
• depositing rebates,
• making payments,
• serving as liaison with the local’s and employers’ payroll services,
• participating in the investments committee and Executive meetings,
• corresponding with CUPE National in financial matters and
• ensuring that the local’s trustees finish the yearly audit.
As a member of the executive, the Treasurer receives an honorarium.
Please note this is an elected position of the CUPE 3912 executive. We will be in touch with interested members after we set a date for the election.
Please contact email@example.com if you are interested or for more information.