June 1: Things are going relatively well and we are making progress on several items. However, we have yet to table financial proposals, which we hope to do soon. We have two bargaining sessions scheduled next week.
We are making progress but it’s slow. We continue to seek improvements in the timeliness of the awarding of TA, Marker and Demonstrator contacts We are pleased that the employer agrees with us on including or referring to policies such as for domestic violence in the collective agreement.
- March 12, 1-4
- March 29, 1-4
- April 30, 1-4
- November 16
- November 23
- November 26
- November 27
- January 14
- February 4
- Karen Harper, CUPE 3912 President
- Carmel Forde, CUPE 3912 VP Dalhousie Part Time Faculty
- Cameron Ells, CUPE 3912, VP Dalhousie TAs at Sexton Campus
- Fallen Matthews, CUPE 3912 VP Dalhousie TAs at Studley Campus
- Paul Manning, CUPE 3912 VP Dalhousie Truro Camps
- Reddi Shekar, CUPE 3912 Member
- Chris Sutton, CUPE Rep
For a copy of the bargaining proposals ratified in June, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with a non-university email.